TN VOLS SEASON FOOTBALL TICKETS

agman

SOLD

Two Season Tickets for TN VOLS Football in Neyland Stadium. These tickets are in Section X2 on Row 50. Price for both tickets are $1,100.00. Please note Alabama and Florida will be coming to Neyland this year. A parking pass can be added for an additional $160.00. Last year the pass was in White Avenue garage, but could change in 2020. Tickets are ordered prior to April 30 and delivered in August. I will mail them to you by Priority Mail.

If the season is cancelled as a result of COVID 19, your money will be refunded 100%. I will accept your credit card payment through PayPal. Reply to this ad or call or text (865) 232-3155.

Last edited:
It is time to order season football tickets. Is anyone interested in a pair in X2? UT has said if by chance the season is cancelled, refund will be given or credit toward 2021. A parking pass would also be available with tickets and last year was in White Avenue garage. Reply here if interested.
My rep hem hawed too much in donations and how they would handle that.

agman

Oh, you won't get your donation back. You can bet on that. I would not be donating if I wasn't confident that there was going to be a season.
This has nothing to do with donations. I have been an annual donor since 1966. The post is for tickets only.

GoVols#18

This has nothing to do with donations. I have been an annual donor since 1966. The post is for tickets only.
JacketVol was talking about donations and that his ticket agent had hemmed and hawed about whether he would get his donation back. I was just clearing that up for him.

Donations give you the right to buy tickets. Not sure they are on firm enough legal ground and they would lose a lot of future income. They should credit some of it. Thousands of dollars for nothing isn’t going to fly.

VN Store

Sponsors