'21 TN TE Hudson Wolfe (Ole Miss commit)

Been at least 10 years. Great game. Good to see the blue and gold getting back to winning! We have a great 3 headed monster going in Latham, Kirk & Scott. I wish they could get a little more exposure!
monster? No way. Average players. I'm a realist. Latham is the best of the 3

They may not be pro athletes but they are above average.
Ahh no, good kids but not above average, check out some 7AAAA and 8AAAA then you will change your mind, sorry not downing kids but it's an average 3AA/4AA team. Watched MCHS 40 years, I've saw above average players and teams

If we miss on Darnell we really need to turn up the heat here. Wolfe wanted to go to LSU but doesn't want to go there now since they signed Gilbert.

Bama/Clemson will be our biggest competition.

If we miss on Darnell we really need to turn up the heat here. Wolfe wanted to go to LSU but doesn't want to go there now since they signed Gilbert.

Bama/Clemson will be our biggest competition.
He's a must get anyway. Number 1 TE in the nation and he's in Tennessee.

Doesn't the state of Tennessee have 2 top level tight ends in the class of 2021? This kid and another kid named Barkinstool or something?

I’m from his hometown and his dad was my teacher and a catch there. I am not gonna do the OD thing but family member says he is Bama. Not starting an argument or anything but just what I was told when visiting last month.

VN Store

Back