'21 TN TE Hudson Wolfe (Ole Miss commit)

He really likes UT and the new atmosphere around the football team that CJP has brought about. He's not the inky one though as i saw and heard several kids raving about the difference in energy now vs before under Lyle Jones
Inky one? Assume you mean only?

Uptempo is what I expect, that’s Sabans touch. Players run to the next drill. Pruitt has a long relationship with Buck, would you say the Pruitt/Buck relationship is strong versus Buck/Butch, which was almost nonexistent?

i Share hometowns with this kid and while visiting this weekend talked with family and close friends. Said Saban has been here in person several times and made a big impression. Wolfe is very impressed with Bama, wants to be on a winning championship team. Also would love a Clemson offer. He apparently likes Clemson a lot. UT is of course right there too but we need to win big.

Coming in the Rivals100 Five-Star Challenge presented by adidas last month, Class of 2021 Tennessee tight end Hudson Wolfe was a bit of an unknown among his fellow prospects. But after an impressive performance at the event, Wolfe is now on the radar of other top players from around the country. The soft-spoken Wolfe has been on the radar of major schools for a long time, including several SEC programs. As his recruitment has moved along, Alabama and Tennessee appear to be shaping up as his top two options. Rivals.com recently caught up with Wolfe to talk about his visits to the two schools.
Alabama: "I had a great time when I went down there last month. I got a chance to spend a lot of time with the coaches and see campus and everything and talk about how they would use me if I were to go there. I got to talk to Coach Saban quite a bit. He was out there on the field and then when we got into his office he told me that I have an offer and a spot to commit if I want. We went through the whole process, talking about Alabama and what they have to offer and everything like that. I don't feel like he was pushing for a commitment but that option was there and he was just letting me know why Alabama would be the right choice for me."
Tennessee: "I have my former teammate, Latrell Bumphus up there, and he has told me a lot about the new coaching staff. I went up there last month and it was good. I had a chance to workout with the coaches and see how Coach Brian Niedermeyer was as a coach on the field and stuff like that. I went in and talked to Coach Pruitt as well and we talked about how he's working hard to turn things around there and get them back to a winning program and how I can be a part of that. They have a new offensive coordinator this year and they have told me they are going to feature the tight ends a lot more in the new offense. I'm excited to see how things look on the field this fall. It's super important for me to see that they are making those steps that Coach Pruitt has talked to me about so I'll be watching them a lot this year."
Wolfe is shifting his focus back to his high school team now that camp season is over, but that doesn't mean he doesn't still have an eye on his recruitment. With both schools pushing for a commitment, it wouldn't be surprising to see him make a decision in the next few months.
-Rivals

If Neidermeyer is recruiting him(He is). He will wear orange and not that Sh***y Clemson orange.

Inky one? Assume you mean only?

Uptempo is what I expect, that’s Sabans touch. Players run to the next drill. Pruitt has a long relationship with Buck, would you say the Pruitt/Buck relationship is strong versus Buck/Butch, which was almost nonexistent?

Our relationship with Lyle was never bad until they started all the slick bs like lying in us to boosters and asst coachesdoing foul crap along with him not fulfilling his word to players, lying to NFL scouts, putting out fake injuries on kids, and so on.

The relationship between us and CJP is solid dating bk to the recruitment of Rico at UGA and Jalen Ramsey at FSU. He's a straightforward guy who knows football and will coach guys up to their maximum potential

Our relationship with Lyle was never bad until they started all the slick bs like lying in us to boosters and asst coachesdoing foul crap along with him not fulfilling his word to players, lying to NFL scouts, putting out fake injuries on kids, and so on.

The relationship between us and CJP is solid dating bk to the recruitment of Rico at UGA and Jalen Ramsey at FSU. He's a straightforward guy who knows football and will coach guys up to their maximum potential
Thanks for the confirmation.

Who are the ‘21 guys we need to look for?

Reactions: Volgrl75
And that was about it, I was at the game and the kid stands out at 6'5 but not that impressed. McNairy won 45-31

Reactions: 9296potsguy
I went to school here it’s never been a great program. Lower Division with lower division talent all around him. If he had HB throwing to him, he’d be beast.

I’m just going to throw in a Go Bobcats ! That brought back some memories .

Reactions: AWVOL
Been a long time since we beat Hardin Co.
Been at least 10 years. Great game. Good to see the blue and gold getting back to winning! We have a great 3 headed monster going in Latham, Kirk & Scott. I wish they could get a little more exposure!

VN Store

Back