'21 TN TE Hudson Wolfe (Ole Miss commit)

NPA kd who is a relentless worker and is going to be an elite TE. 6'6 with soft hands and works with the OL to practice bloking techniques. This right here is why he is elte. Always seeking to do the extra to become even better than he was the day before.

Need to get this guy just to drive volnation people crazy since they have now just learned to finally start spelling wolf without the e. Why do all the wolves have blonde hair?

No doubt!!! My mother's side of the fam are Wolff's, (Germanic) so it aint even over with this guy. Even if they are 5* I hope Pruitt passes on anyone named Normandy.

No doubt!!! My mother's side of the fam are Wolff's, (Germanic) so it aint even over with this guy. Even if they are 5* I hope Pruitt passes on anyone named Normandy.
Why, no one ever learned how to spell Dormady.

Reactions: Volnut
NPA kd who is a relentless worker and is going to be an elite TE. 6'6 with soft hands and works with the OL to practice bloking techniques. This right here is why he is elte. Always seeking to do the extra to become even better than he was the day before.

How does he feel about Orange and White ?

Nice this is my Alma Mater. I think his dad was a basketball coach and that bodes well for his work ethic. Same school as Latrell Bumphus. Don’t play much competition and never been much of a program. No insider here and I won’t be OD’ing. Just happy for the kid and his family.

I'm sold. Give me this kid in the 2021 class!

Looks and move like an offensive tackle. Would not be surprised if he doesn't end up on the offensive line.

The in-state TE spent the morning working out with Brian Niedermeyer and then had a 30-45 minute meeting with Jeremy Pruitt. Wolfe feels very wanted by Tennessee and its staff.

This was his first camp this summer. He will go to Alabama and LSU next week and thenparticipate in the Rivals 5-Star Challenge in ATL.
Simonton

VN Store

Back