'21 TN TE Hudson Wolfe (Ole Miss commit)

“I mean, I don’t have a school set yet, where I want to be,” said Wolfe, who’s ranked the No. 225 overall prospect and No. 9 tight end in the 2021 class, according to the industry-generated 247Sports Composite. “I’m still kind of going back and forth between a couple.”

He said he’s “still talking to the majority” of his five finalists on a daily basis, too.

That’s particularly true of Tennessee, which hosted Wolfe on his most recent visit on March 12, just before the start of the dead period. The home-state Vols have continued to make him a high priority, with coach Jeremy Pruitt personally taking on a significant role in Wolfe’s recruitment.

“I talk to them as much as I talk to anybody,” Wolfe said. “I talk to Coach Pruitt very often. Me and him have developed a very good relationship. I like him as a person. I like him as a coach.”

“The recruiting class that they’re putting together, as well, is a very good one,” Wolfe said. “Coach Pruitt believes it, and I trust him and I believe what he’s saying when they say that they’ll win this year, and in the next couple years they’ll win big games. All I can do is believe it.”
r callahan

while i won't necessarily buy in to the hype that some tweeters have put out there....JT Daniels changes things for UGA's prospects on offense. that's another reason i'm leaning less towards UGA being one of the 4. it was already gonna be a tough one regardless. they may have found a solution with JTD at the helm?

but yeah, typically, i agree on playing these types of teams later in the year....just not sure it's gonna be the case for this season. which i find ironic. lol.
JT Daniels may not be eligible this upcoming season.

buckeye.recruits:

According to @buckeyegroveweb , Hudson Wolfe is nearing a decision and is looking at June 13th as a potential commitment date. The Buckeyes have lead this recruitment for months, but that may not be the case anymore. According to Birm of @lettermenrow , Wolfe’s recruitment has been trending away from Ohio State as of late, primarily due to the fact that Wolfe can’t visit other schools. Last night, Bill Greene, Alex Gleitman, and Marc Givler recorded their first podcast together and basically echoed what Birm has been saying. Maybe things will turn around in the next two weeks, but as of today, it’s not looking good for the Buckeyes.⁣
-BuckeyeRecruits Instagram Page.

-BuckeyeRecruits Instagram Page.
giphy.gif

while i won't necessarily buy in to the hype that some tweeters have put out there....JT Daniels changes things for UGA's prospects on offense. that's another reason i'm leaning less towards UGA being one of the 4. it was already gonna be a tough one regardless. they may have found a solution with JTD at the helm?

but yeah, typically, i agree on playing these types of teams later in the year....just not sure it's gonna be the case for this season. which i find ironic. lol.

From what I was reading, UGA isn't expecting Daniels to be eligible.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
In-state tight end Hudson Wolfe is set to announce his decision in the near future. The Hardin County product planned to visit several programs before making a decision, but the COVID-19 pandemic changed his decision date. This has long been a Tennessee and Ohio State battle with the Buckeyes losing steam of late. Some in Wolfe’s family are pushing him to stay in state and the Vols have plenty of the momentum
-VQ.

VN Store

Back