'21 TN TE Hudson Wolfe (Ole Miss commit)

This is true. Very sheltered but Butch made him (not sure if Helm did it or just quit then) stand in front of the team and say Im a Pus-y multiple times.
That's what I heard too, but I forget where I heard it from. Anybody have a source?

Reactions: JacketVol
It has begun....From OSU insider.

View attachment 284293
IdioticEnragedCurassow-size_restricted.gif

Wolfe is closing in on a decision. He is shooting for mid-June. But from what I am told I would not be surprised if the announcement came before then. I also am continuing to hear it’s going to come down to Ohio State or Tennessee. Ole Miss I am now hearing has passed Alabama for the No. 3 spot, but I look for it to come down to the Buckeyes or Vols unless something changes quickly.

I am not at all convinced Wolfe has made his final decision yet. One source familiar with Wolfe’s recruitment tells me he thinks things are trending slightly Tennessee. But for now at least I am still slightly giving the Buckeyes the edge.
- Kurelic

Had to LOL at the last 2 lines.

Its gonna be sweet, getting the top TE away from OH, AL, and GA, dont care about ol piss. To go along with the other pieces in this class, I had got the excites about the future. I am thinking we are gonna make a move this year and beat 2 teams people said we cant and then next year, gonna be the year.

Its gonna be sweet, getting the top TE away from OH, AL, and GA, dont care about ol piss. To go along with the other pieces in this class, I had got the excites about the future. I am thinking we are gonna make a move this year and beat 2 teams people said we cant and then next year, gonna be the year.
Yeah I personally think we beat at least 1 of those big 4, but wouldn't be surprised if we beat 2 of them.

Reactions: T Dog and VOLSONLY

VN Store

Back