'21 TN TE Hudson Wolfe

Ulysees E. McGill

Chargervol is my homeboy
I am so sick of garbage like this. If this kids wants to be a Gump, then go on, and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way down to that cesspool, you Benedict Arnold traitor. 🤬

I would not feel this way if the kid had not said he grew up a Vol. We can get him there just as good as anybody else.

benholt06

I am so sick of garbage like this. If this kids wants to be a Gump, then go on, and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way down to that cesspool, you Benedict Arnold traitor. 🤬

I would not feel this way if the kid had not said he grew up a Vol. We can get him there just as good as anybody else.
Guess we should tell Cade to head on back to Athens as well. :rolleyes:

vols 30

TN kid grows up TN fan, then gets recruited nationally. Needs to slow down AND make a non emotional decision.

Alabama kid grows up a Bammer. All Bammer.
I'm guessing he thinks Bama is the best way to get to the NFL.

Unfortunately, we have done nothing to impress a high school TE the last several years. Kids want to catch the ball every once in awhile.

I think this changes with a more reliable, big arm QB.

vols 30

Sorry preacher, I missed the part where he signed with Bama. Slow the drama down

CAVPUT

Pfftt...all this over a TE? We haven't made a TE a part of the offense in forever. Can't recall anything special since Jason wore orange. Everyone made DWA out to be the second coming and a sure fire first round draft choice. A "beast" and a complete mismatch for anyone trying to cover him. Something tells me we won't need a 5 star to replace his production. A TE? Seriously?

PA Vol

Life Champion, Aight.
Pfftt...all this over a TE? We haven't made a TE a part of the offense in forever. Can't recall anything special since Jason wore orange. Everyone made DWA out to be the second coming and a sure fire first round draft choice. A "beast" and a complete mismatch for anyone trying to cover him. Something tells me we won't need a 5 star to replace his production. A TE? Seriously?
Rivera wasn’t half bad. We have the same OC calling the plays now as we did then. The problem has been a lack of a QB.

jackcrevol

Well Known Member
I'm guessing he thinks Bama is the best way to get to the NFL.

Unfortunately, we have done nothing to impress a high school TE the last several years. Kids want to catch the ball every once in awhile.

I think this changes with a more reliable, big arm QB.
DWA is getting a shot. What else can we do? It isnt Chaney's fault DWA didnt make plays when he had opportunities. QB missing reads, aside.

Devo182

Sophia Cunningham's daddy
TN kid grows up TN fan, then gets recruited nationally. Needs to slow down AND make a non emotional decision.

Alabama kid grows up a Bammer. All Bammer.
Pruitt says hello 😁

No different than TL, Etienne, Mays. We've stunk for so long kids only know our success through internet research or old people.

gainesvol82

Megan Mehlen's towelboy.
Pfftt...all this over a TE? We haven't made a TE a part of the offense in forever. Can't recall anything special since Jason wore orange. Everyone made DWA out to be the second coming and a sure fire first round draft choice. A "beast" and a complete mismatch for anyone trying to cover him. Something tells me we won't need a 5 star to replace his production. A TE? Seriously?[/QUcOTE]

Mychal Rivera and Luke Stocker played well here and got to the league. Playing time and Chaney's background will land us a a good TE or two.

I also think Dee Beckwith might show some things from that position and I feel like Princeton Fant could provide a weapon.

gainesvol82

Megan Mehlen's towelboy.
Mychal Rivera and Luke Stocker played well here and got to the league. Playing time and Chaney's background will land us a a good TE or two.

I also think Dee Beckwith might show some things from that position and I feel like Princeton Fant could provide a weapon.

Devo182

Could be wrong, but iirc many some don't believe Beckwith will be a TE, at least not in this offense. Seems we prefer blocking TEs and that is not his strength.

Coach Punk

Sale on veal at Ellijay Meat Market
Lab Rat
Future TE recruits will jump at the chance to come here once HB is established.
And Osevet starts coaching. As much as Moose is an animal on the recruiting trail (heh), his best work is with defense. Coach O’s offensive mindset will pay dividends.

I also wanna point out that we don’t have the coach’s board, so we don’t know where these kids rank. I think that one kid who went to Clemson wasn’t even much looked at by this staff. And I think that Nevada kid is as high on the board as this kid is.

Devo182

JG was 4th in the SEC in completion% to his TE in 2018.

Dropped off bigly last year (granted, still best on the team and still better than Fromm 🤣).

Whatever Helton was doing to help him needs to be locked in for this year.

sonofUT62

And Osevet starts coaching. As much as Moose is an animal on the recruiting trail (heh), his best work is with defense. Coach O’s offensive mindset will pay dividends.

I also wanna point out that we don’t have the coach’s board, so we don’t know where these kids rank. I think that one kid who went to Clemson wasn’t even much looked at by this staff. And I think that Nevada kid is as high on the board as this kid is.
And the kid from Hartwell, GA.

VN Store

Sponsors