'21 TN TE Hudson Wolfe (Ole Miss commit)

Do you people not read? Click the link. Non major back surgery.
popcorn shrimp

deafining silence

non major back surgery

any surgery is ... surgery.

back surgery is ... major.

as two malpractice attorneys in my family will attest, more specifically growing up around that - citing many examples. Further, the inherent issues when doing surgery on back. Even in best of scenarios, there are almost always complications.

Tore my L5/6 lifting weights at 21. Was told surgery was needed. Coach wasnt putting me back in, so, elected for rehab and Pilates. Changed the way I work out. Carried less mass and focused on strength.

Repped 225 lower core and upper. Never maxed. Took days off.

I recall reading bio by Luis Gonzalez, who had same back injury. Followed his similar workout.

Surgery is surgery.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
popcorn shrimp

deafining silence

non major back surgery

any surgery is ... surgery.

back surgery is ... major.

as two malpractice attorneys in my family will attest, more specifically growing up around that - citing many examples. Further, the inherent issues when doing surgery on back. Even in best of scenarios, there are almost always complications.

Tore my L5/6 lifting weights at 21. Was told surgery was needed. Coach wasnt putting me back in, so, elected for rehab and Pilates. Changed the way I work out. Carried less mass and focused on strength.

Repped 225 lower core and upper. Never maxed. Took days off.

I recall reading bio by Luis Gonzalez, who had same back injury. Followed his similar workout.

Surgery is surgery.
You evidently don’t read either. I was just loosely quoting the tweet. Chill out uncle Rico

I had a microdiscectomy on L4/L5 9.5 years ago. I was 31. Hurt my back at work and dealt with pain for 14 months, on and off. Tried chiropractic care, tried pain management, tried lumbar steroid injections...nothing helped when the pain was dialed in.

Had the surgery and woke up knowing immediately that the pain was gone. I felt like a million bucks. Only had a few episodes of significant pain in the time since and just general soreness resulting from getting older. I do pretty much anything I want with no restrictions, but I'm not a D1 athlete, either. Hopefully his age and physical condition aid in his recovery.

Anyone had the surgery recently? Or had the access to the medical and rehabilitation facilities on par with UT? I remember when Tommy John was a career ended in baseball and now with advances in the field especially the rehabilitation process it’s encouraged now with kids that have partially torn UCL. Look at major knee surgeries, Amari Rodgers came back in months. We can pontificate all we want but I wouldn’t cut the kid because of some older persons experience with the surgery 8-10 years ago.

Need this guy to recover quickly, major need for next year

No doubt. Our TE room is abysmal at the moment. In their defense they don't get the ball, but the blocking from that unit is beyond bad.

Very disappointed in that 2019 class with Jackson Lowe(gone) and Sean Brown. Thought both had potential after a year in S&C and now with Lowe having transferred and Brown appearing to be a non-factor, we have noting to show.

No doubt. Our TE room is abysmal at the moment. In their defense they don't get the ball, but the blocking from that unit is beyond bad.

Very disappointed in that 2019 class with Jackson Lowe(gone) and Sean Brown. Thought both had potential after a year in S&C and now with Lowe having transferred and Brown appearing to be a non-factor, we have noting to show.
Hopefully Pope can come back healthy, he’s go a long way in helping the run game. Had high hopes for Lowe but that’s how recruiting goes sometimes.

Someone started a thread on VQ asking if he’s solid because apparently the Ole Miss version of Hubbs list him as a flip candidate.

Then AP replied with ... “Something I’m monitoring. It’s shaky imo. Ole miss has thrown to TE a lot. They are putting up points.”

And then a poster on VQ said he’s already gone.

Someone started a thread on VQ asking if he’s solid because apparently the Ole Miss version of Hubbs list him as a flip candidate.

Then AP replied with ... “Something I’m monitoring. It’s shaky imo. Ole miss has thrown to TE a lot. They are putting up points.”

And then a poster on VQ said he’s already gone.
Yikes. This class is falling apart.

VN Store

Back