'21 TN TE Hudson Wolfe (Ole Miss commit)

I understand that, but it seems like their getting everyone.
Barton Simmons said that Ryan Day and his coaches are obsessive recruiters. Pair that with their winning ways and NFL draft success and it’s easy to see why they’re getting who they want

Barf. Once again, we are in a spot where we need our top targets to hold off long enough for us to prove something on the field. A program’s recent success is by far the number one factor in recruiting. Never mind the fact that the current HC isn’t the one responsible for all the Buckeyes’ recent success.

Reactions: BreatheUT
A few of the kids OSU is taking now will decommit later on. They’re telling kids that if they don’t take their spot now they won’t have one, and forcing commitments onto them, basically. It’ll backfire when the SEC schools start recruiting hard again.

I hope this is true...

A few of the kids OSU is taking now will decommit later on. They’re telling kids that if they don’t take their spot now they won’t have one, and forcing commitments onto them, basically. It’ll backfire when the SEC schools start recruiting hard again.

Had heard there were some schools doing this. Judging by all the recent commits all dropping to one school we can see which school is full of fear mongering assholes

Not their fault the SEC put a rule in place to limit contact with recruits and the Big Ten didn’t..
THANK..YOU... this needs to be rubbed in the face of all these negavols posting pessimistic bs in these threads all the type. It’s borderline stupid how annoying & whiney it’s gotten lately

It is a dead period for Ohio State and every other school in the nation also. It is just that their positional coaches are so darn good and intense that kids want to sign up now while there are spots open. These recruits have had many, many months, if not years, of daily contact. Its a boomerang affect and from what i have read it is only going to get worse because they have got quite a few more ( at least 2 5*) close to commiting. It is insane.

Reactions: VolBuck24
It is a dead period for Ohio State and every other school in the nation also. It is just that their positional coaches are so darn good and intense that kids want to sign up now while there are spots open. These recruits have had many, many months, if not years, of daily contact. Its a boomerang affect and from what i have read it is only going to get worse because they have got quite a few more ( at least 2 5*) close to commiting. It is insane.
We sure have a rash of Ohio State fans on here recently

VN Store

Back