'21 TN TE Hudson Wolfe (Ole Miss commit)

Poster on VQ says he’s Wolfe’s coach and Pruitt is at the school today. Says he (coach) bleeds orange but the kid will make his own decision. UT/Bama battle.
No! Push the kid to Tennessee!

Threaten his playing time! Buy him an orange car!

Just kidding. Sort of.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
Saban visited Wolfe at his HS today.
Saban Really putting the press on the nations #1 TE in the 2021 class (Rivals), Hudson Wolfe. Was here Friday.... Ryan Day made his first visit in person to Savannah Thursday as OSU is also prioritizing Wolfe. Will Friend followed his and Coach Pruitt’s visit last week, with another visit on Wednesday.

Spoke briefly with his coach/uncle at the high school basketball game last night. Also spoke with one of his uncles (Circuit Court Judge) for a pretty good while. I'm actually better friends with the Judge (one of the biggest UT fans ever), and the coach's dad (Wolfe's granddad)(same generation), than i am the coach. Saban has been on him since Freshman year...when he first started shooting up the radar. The bad part of living in a relatively small town like Savannah, is that everyone DOES know everyone.... and you can really offend a lot of people by being so demonstrative on where a kid should go, just based on your loyalties, and not know the whole backdrop and story of the kid or his family. His HUDL videos are pretty amazing for his size...his speed and agility are crazy at that size.

Pretty big deal for our little community!

Saban Really putting the press on the nations #1 TE in the 2021 class (Rivals), Hudson Wolfe. Was here Friday.... Ryan Day made his first visit in person to Savannah Thursday as OSU is also prioritizing Wolfe. Will Friend followed his and Coach Pruitt’s visit last week, with another visit on Wednesday.

Spoke briefly with his coach/uncle at the high school basketball game last night. Also spoke with one of his uncles (Circuit Court Judge) for a pretty good while. I'm actually better friends with the Judge (one of the biggest UT fans ever), and the coach's dad (Wolfe's granddad)(same generation), than i am the coach. Saban has been on him since Freshman year...when he first started shooting up the radar. The bad part of living in a relatively small town like Savannah, is that everyone DOES know everyone.... and you can really offend a lot of people by being so demonstrative on where a kid should go, just based on your loyalties, and not know the whole backdrop and story of the kid or his family. His HUDL videos are pretty amazing for his size...his speed and agility are crazy at that size.

Savannah / Hardin county / McNairy county , shouldn’t have any Alabubba fans .. kick them out . 😊

I’m starting to question 24/7’s rankings more and more. See Harrison Bailey this year and Wolfe’s now.

Rivals: 36 nationally almost a 5 star.
247: 422 nationally middle of the road 3 star.

I understand being a little different but that’s crazy. He’s coveted by all the best schools. Maybe it depends on where he ends up committing.

This guy surprised me yesterday he uses his size very well. Lumbers when running but yet affective in getting open or finding the open zone.

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan

I've heard from a Bama insider that Alabama is where he will probably commit. They feel like he's a lock to the tide. I'm pulling for CJP on this one!!

VN Store

Back