'19 TN TE Cormontae Hamilton (OSU Commit)

which other poster? if it was the same I was taking his post as a joke about the VNRF 101. because it would be absurd to consider the 100+ offers we throw out to all be committable. No idea if Pruitt is at Butch levels of offers.
His inference was that if we offered him, he’s a take. So yeah, he was being absurd...I misjudged you, Jerry.

Exactly my point. Since he committed to Ohio, he must not have been a take for us. Thanks for clarifying
The key is understanding the self-hating BVS of the subject poster and responding accordingly.

thought the staff liked him at OLB. Regardless, one of my favorite films of the cycle
They did. He wants to play TE. Meyer was going to basically do what Pruitt was, let him play TE until he realized he was never going to actually play until he switched to LB.

And before you start drooling over that OSU commit list, they have enough endowment to get literally anybody they really want, short of maybe Saban. That means whoever they get to run the program is gonna be really good.

Or Butch Jones. Please let them hire Butch Jones.

I saw where the Hamilton kid from Memphis was visiting this weekend. Didn't the staff want him as a DE/OLB but he wanted to stay on offense? Maybe he would be next on the list with Bogle out as a pure pass rusher. Anyone with any insight on Hamilton visiting?

Reactions: VOLuptuousBOOMS
I saw where the Hamilton kid from Memphis was visiting this weekend. Didn't the staff want him as a DE/OLB but he wanted to stay on offense? Maybe he would be next on the list with Bogle out as a pure pass rusher. Anyone with any insight on Hamilton visiting?
Hamilton or Hampton? Maurice Hampton will be here.

VN Store

Back