'26 TN TE Carson Sneed

No offer here yet as he's only a 2026, but he has some P5 offers already. His older brother, 2023 WR Dayton Sneed, just committed to the Vols as a PWO:

Dayton Sneed led DCA in receiving in 2021 with 1,311 yards and 17 TDs on 47 catches (27.9 avg). He also had 3 INTs in their 3 playoff games. Sneed signed with Murray State as a preferred walk-on before opting for MB Collegiate.

Last edited:
No offer here yet as he's only a 2026, but he has some P5 offers already. His older brother, 2023 WR Dayton Sneed, just committed to the Vols as a PWO:

Kid reminds of a guy I went to school with and was going to walk on at UT, but ultimately gave football up. If anyone here knows the name Lee Van Dyne, dude was a stud.

Dayton Sneed led DCA in receiving in 2021 with 1,311 yards and 17 TDs on 47 catches (27.9 avg). He also had 3 INTs in their 3 playoff games. Sneed signed with Murray State as a preferred walk-on before opting for MB Collegiate.
I have liked a lot of our PWOs the last 2 cycles. Not because I think any of them ever make the 2 deep, but because they are all athletic enough to potentially contribute on special teams, and push scholarship guys based on work ethic.

I have liked a lot of our PWOs the last 2 cycles. Not because I think any of them ever make the 2 deep, but because they are all athletic enough to potentially contribute on special teams, and push scholarship guys based on work ethic.
Yeah!
It's showing in our win/loss column too.
They're giving the ones and twos good looks

Reactions: bigl3327
Plays at home against Jared Curtis in DCA's last regular season game if you want to watch a local game with 2 big time 2026 recruits

VN Store

Back