'17 TN S Kaleb Oliver (Georgia Tech Transfer)

Forget all about this kid.
His 2020 highlights looked good.

Could see him.putting on another 10 lbs and play that box safety role for some pro-team event.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
He wasn't our most productive player, I think he was 8th on the team in tackles. He started probably half the games I would guess.

Our secondary is our most talented position by far and we return everyone. He started losing snaps last year to one of the younger guys, and he has a young kid so a transfer makes sense for him.

He plays with a lot of energy and is a really good guy. I think he has a lot of upside in a hybrid role. I know Mississippi State is hard after him right now.

He better rethink that.
I’m not under standing why he would leave Georgia Tech for MTSU. Kid has the talent to play in the SEC and if he wanted to stay in middle Tennessee I figure he would consider Vandy before MTSU. Even Knoxville isn’t that far away from
Nashville and would be an immediate impact player. It’s obvious that he doesn’t care about a bowl game if he goes to MTSU so might as well come to UT and play a tougher schedule and more recognition.

The part about being a new father makes me wonder if he will go to somewhere like Vandy to be near family to help with care.

Son, we've discovered what causes that....

Attachments

• IMG_20210219_212159.png
    IMG_20210219_212159.png
    501.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20210219_211922.png
    IMG_20210219_211922.png
    307.6 KB · Views: 11

VN Store

Back