‘23 TN RB Zamariyon Kendall

National Playmakers Academy
Who do you pipeline to? Better way of phrasing would be your athletes go to which conferences/teams?

Not being accusatory at all, I know this process, was involved during the 90's when Brentwood Academy was at it's height being recruited. And a few years later in the other end.

Who do you pipeline to? Better way of phrasing would be your athletes go to which conferences/teams?

Not being accusatory at all, I know this process, was involved during the 90's when Brentwood Academy was at it's height being recruited. And a few years later in the other end.
Their OL are turning in to a pipeline to UT fortunately

Reactions: KB5252

our kids go to the best situation for them. There is no pipeline at all. If you must know we currently have the most players at the University of Tennessee than any other school in the country.

Unfortunately, RB recruiting will have to pick up during the season if we put up big rushing numbers. It's a hard sale until we put someone in the NFL. We’re still selling Kamara to recruits. It's easier when they attend a game in person. Not many schools can match our game day atmosphere. It appears we have our big back for this class already though.

VN Store

Back