‘23 TN RB Zamariyon Kendall

KB5252

Awe hell, let's get the band back together
National Playmakers Academy
Who do you pipeline to? Better way of phrasing would be your athletes go to which conferences/teams?

Not being accusatory at all, I know this process, was involved during the 90's when Brentwood Academy was at it's height being recruited. And a few years later in the other end.

allvolrecruiting

Who do you pipeline to? Better way of phrasing would be your athletes go to which conferences/teams?

Not being accusatory at all, I know this process, was involved during the 90's when Brentwood Academy was at it's height being recruited. And a few years later in the other end.
Their OL are turning in to a pipeline to UT fortunately

de1conley

our kids go to the best situation for them. There is no pipeline at all. If you must know we currently have the most players at the University of Tennessee than any other school in the country.

VN Store

Sponsors