'20 TN RB Tee Hodge (UT SIGNEE)

I'm no expert, but his ranking and offer list seem low to me for a back with his speed, vision and balance....any reason why?

Poster on VQ saying Tee might be our next commit
Hopefully Tennessee will land Tee Hodge. I don't want him going to either Kensucky or Loserville. Tennessee needs to lock the area down along with the state of Tennessee and schools like Kensucky or Loserville shouldn't be able to land any players that Tennessee wants.

Last edited:
Strong physical kid with good vision.
It's not always about 40 time and breakaway speed.
Sometimes you need a bull that can play all 3 downs and MOST importantly, convert on 3rd and short or goal line.

This person can also play special teams. Tee Hodge is exactly what we need in our backfield to establish a physical run game

Strong physical kid with good vision.
It's not always about 40 time and breakaway speed.
Sometimes you need a bull that can play all 3 downs and MOST importantly, convert on 3rd and short or goal line.

This person can also play special teams. Tee Hodge is exactly what we need in our backfield to establish a physical run game

Yep, not a breakaway threat, but has good vision, runs low and has enough wiggle to be a quality back imo.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Glad to see this...he and Banks will make a good stable of big backs...we’ve got Gray to fill Chandlers role when he leaves after this year...definitely like this pick up if it happens

VN Store

Back