'20 TN RB Tee Hodge (UT SIGNEE)

giphy.gif
One of my all time favorites.

Reactions: PrattvilleVol
I was never a chiefs fan but I've always liked them and rooted for them against most teams.

I was huge fan in the 90s , Derrick Thomas was my favorite player. Then he got killed and I just kind of lost it. Haven't had a favorite NFL team since.

I was huge fan in the 90s , Derrick Thomas was my favorite player. Then he got killed and I just kind of lost it. Haven't had a favorite NFL team since.
Yeah he was fun to watch too.

I drove by shortly after that accident happened. Ice storm kind of came out of nowhere that day. Police tried to get me to stop . I was only doing like 30 mph, but could not stop. No antilock brakes. Funny the things you remember

Reactions: Rishvol and bignewt
Barry Sanders the year after he retired on nfl quarterback club was a cheat code. We had a rule that nobody could use him. Haha
Some friends and I are cheat codes on NHL Breakaway '98. Friend of mine started talking to the game designer online and got us put in.

Um, did you ever play the original Tecmo bowl and use Bo Jackson? You literally couldnt tackle him.
There was very few players on there that could stop him. I played with the Oilers and Ray Childress would go about 50/50 with Bo. Now that DB for the Bengals, Fulher was the best defensive player on the game. Bye the way...Warren Moon and that fun and gun was unstoppable too.

VN Store

Back