'20 TN RB Tee Hodge (UT SIGNEE)

They will probably keep him out until the Playoffs. They are not in any danger of losing before that and turf toe is something you don't wanna play around with.

anyone have his stats on the year?

Good looking player. Surprised by his ranking. Reminds me a little of Arian Foster.

Last edited:
anyone have his stats on the year?

Good looking player. Surprised by his ranking. Reminds me a little of Arian Foster.
dont you dare. Arian 'tippie toe, fumblerooski on the 1' Foster is in a league of her own.

giphy.gif

He’s a Vol! Been hurt for weeks but still getting carries. The backup from Maryville is already at the 1k yard mark....this from a season ticket holder friend of mine

Umm, pretty sure he is all Vol. When you say "highly ranked." Who's evaluations do we use?
Whoever's ranking is the highest, duh!

I'm not all that concerned about rankings. Just asking if we're recruiting any other good RBs. Easiest way to know if they're good is to look at rankings and offer lists. I'm not seeing the Vols listed as a possibility for any of the other top 50 RBs on 247.

Curious about this kid, really wanted to see him have a big Sr. season. I guess injuries have kept him limited

He’s missed most of the season with turf toe, and before that they were beating everyone so badly he didn’t get a lot of touches.

I watched him against Cleveland, and he massive. Looks like a DE or an OLB physically
Seem pretty explosive?

VN Store

Back