'20 TN RB Tee Hodge (UT SIGNEE)

There was very few players on there that could stop him. I played with the Oilers and Ray Childress would go about 50/50 with Bo. Now that DB for the Bengals, Fulher was the best defensive player on the game. Bye the way...Warren Moon and that fun and gun was unstoppable too.
Chiefs with the Nigerian nightmare and Derrick Thomas.

Reactions: mrorange211
He liked this tweet and made a emoji comment. I’m not really good with trying to figure it out though.

Good. We got some RBs with hustle, now we need some with muscle. Beasley made a wise business decision switching positions when he did. Without Banks there’s no move-the-pile guy.

Hodge needs to come in and be that batter ram. My hope is he comes in and challenges for carries immediately.

As much as I fervently question Pruitt as the long term answer, so to do i question the inner fortitude and resolve of he who 'committs' to a school or coach...and wavers when going is tough.

My pt is its a challenge. I want to see us recruit kids who want the challenge of building a program. Trendsetters

I’m here watching Maryville thrash Cleveland, Hodge ripped off a 35 yard run and apparently was injured. Has not returned.

AJ Davis is a good player

Reactions: RollerVol

VN Store

Back