'22 TN RB Kendall Jackson

As a grad of Murray State, let me kindly and gently point out that you're the school that's obsessed about the urinary tract.

On topic, besides UK and UT, the kid also has offers from Cincinnati, Duke, Ole Miss, and Mizzou.

Except he doesn't gave a scholarship offer from UT, as has been discussed. He has a walk-on offer.

As a grad of Murray State, let me kindly and gently point out that you're the school that's obsessed about the urinary tract.

On topic, besides UK and UT, the kid also has offers from Cincinnati, Duke, Ole Miss, and Mizzou.
I hope the rivalry does not end with our move to the ASUN next year.

Peay/Mu**ay is one of the best, and most underrated, rivalries in college sports.

Kid ... disappears in games ... had hype as a Sophomore .. no improvement .. not a take IMO

Mu**ay St Mules are just pu$$ies:p

And you all are always talking about going peeing. Hey as long as your pants stay dry? More power to you.

Edit: Just for the record, since you seem to take so much pride in it; This Austin Peay place? It actually does, for the record, exist?

Last edited:
And you all are always talking about going peeing. Hey as long as your pants stay dry? More power to you.

Edit: Just for the record, since you seem to take so much pride in it; This Austin Peay place? It actually does, for the record, exist?
1643830517008.gif

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Ahh, Murray State being asses and Austin Peay being dicks. That's a made-for-TV love/hate relationship.

[Disclaimer: I don't hate either school lol]

coaches like how he uncorks on offense. can be a bit dry at times, has a smoothe finish.

VN Store

Back