'22 TN RB Kendall Jackson

He'll go to Memphis if he really wants FBS and wants a chance to play...............

Memphis is only offering a PWO also I believe, they already have a higher ranked RB signed and a full RB room unless they think several are going into the portal.

Tennessee’s current staff has not given Jackson a scholarship offer. He has an opportunity to walk on at Tennessee, if he wants to do that.
For what it’s worth, Jackson could be viewed as more of an athlete rather than just a RB. The Vols tried him at LB and safety when he went to one of their camps last summer. I think RB might be his best position, but he might have another option or two position-wise.
But, to answer your question, the Vols’ involvement with Jackson obviously means nothing in regard to Beal-Smith since Tennessee isn’t recruiting Jackson as a possible scholarship player.
-Callahan

Last edited:
Mu**ay St Mules are just pu$$ies:p

As a grad of Murray State, let me kindly and gently point out that you're the school that's obsessed about the urinary tract.

On topic, besides UK and UT, the kid also has offers from Cincinnati, Duke, Ole Miss, and Mizzou.

Reactions: peaygolf

VN Store

Back