'22 TN RB Jordan James (Oregon commit)

3 different running backs with CB to Ga. Something is up. Long way to December we will see were he and other in-state kids play ball. In CHRIST Alone
They do have a pretty solid history with backs, so I get it, but they won't get all 3, probably won't get 2.

Reactions: RAVOL
Yes but also pretty sure he double down on it after. And followed up with as long as the next staff comes in and shows him he is wanted, in his opinion, he is a Vol.
Nah he didn’t double down on it. In fact, he said “Well, something crazy has happened,” when Pruitt was fired and Jay Graham left. He wouldn’t have said he was a Vol when we didn’t even have a RB coach. Could still possibly be a Vol though if he meshes well with Coach Mack

Nah he didn’t double down on it. In fact, he said “Well, something crazy has happened,” when Pruitt was fired and Jay Graham left. He wouldn’t have said he was a Vol when we didn’t even have a RB coach. Could still possibly be a Vol though if he meshes well with Coach Mack

Or TN, he says that’s the top 2. Wants to major in Biology. Think he visits both before deciding.
Tennessee has a much better Biology program than Georgia if he wants to go into Ecology or Medicine

Tennessee has a much better Biology program than Georgia if he wants to go into Ecology or Medicine
giphy.gif

Whenever you come in here and give us a time frame, it's usually UGA.
Its went both ways I think. Keyton, Morris is just a couple off top of my head. On James, academics playing a big role. How does UT rank in biology?

Think he stays in state (as well as others) is Simpson picks UT. The fact Simpson has tried this hard to keep it close to the vest to create suspense, if it was me, I’d hint at the schools I’m not picking, say Bama/Clemson, and not mention the school I plan to attend. I’m not saying that is the plan, but it’s set up perfect to be a Big News Splash in the recruiting world if he picks UT.

Ty just told 247 it is 50-50 Bama Clemson. We are 3rd

For the “last three weeks” Clemson had led for Martin (Tenn.) Westview 247Sports Composite five-star quarterback Ty Simpson, but two days out from his college decision, he tells 247Sports it’s “about 50-50” right now between the Tigers and Alabama.

Tennessee is the third program still in the picture.

Its went both ways I think. Keyton, Morris is just a couple off top of my head. On James, academics playing a big role. How does UT rank in biology?

Think he stays in state (as well as others) is Simpson picks UT. The fact Simpson has tried this hard to keep it close to the vest to create suspense, if it was me, I’d hint at the schools I’m not picking, say Bama/Clemson, and not mention the school I plan to attend. I’m not saying that is the plan, but it’s set up perfect to be a Big News Splash in the recruiting world if he picks UT.

Thanks Rusty.

VN Store

Back