'22 TN RB Jordan James (Oregon commit)

I know he's still the coach and just 'doing his job', but why do I get the feeling he's recruiting kids for where ever he ends up, and not for UT? I personally think that he's not been selling UT this whole time, but himself and the coaching staff instead.

I know he's still the coach and just 'doing his job', but why do I get the feeling he's recruiting kids for where ever he ends up, and not for UT? I personally think that he's not been selling UT this whole time, but himself and the coaching staff instead.

If Pruitt gets fired from here he wouldn't end up anywhere close to the level of UT... probably have to get a coordinator job.

Reactions: xston
If Pruitt gets fired from here he wouldn't end up anywhere close to the level of UT... probably have to get a coordinator job.
The only reason Alabama hasn’t fired Pete Golding yet is that Saban is waiting for Pruitt to be fired here. He’ll be back at Alabama as the DC before we find another coach

Jordan Bryant-James: “I don’t know much about him to be honest. So, I didn’t have much of a reaction when I heard the news. I wasn’t excited or disappointed or anything like that. I am looking forward to getting to know him though and to start building that relationship. People have told me good things about his offense.

I’m supposed to be on a zoom call with him in the next few days. So, it’ll be good to meet him.”
-VQ

“He talked to me back-to-back days after he got the job,” James said of Heupel, who was introduced Jan. 27 as the Vols’ coach after spending the past three seasons at UCF. “He’s stayed in touch since then. I’ve talked to him about five, six times since he got the job.”

The 5-foot-10, 205-pound James, who plays with a handful of Tennessee’s other top in-state targets on the Tennessee Select 7-on-7 team, said Heupel has told him the “same thing he tells everybody else” about the importance of the Vols getting the top in-state players — particularly in the state’s talent-filled 2022 class — to stay home.

“He’s trying to keep the in-state people in-state, and (Heupel said) that I’m kind of the anchor to this 2022 recruiting class in Tennessee, so it’s important to get me,” said James, who’s ranked by 247Sports as the No. 122 overall prospect and No. 8 running back in the 2022 class and the No. 3 junior from Tennessee.

Last edited:
“He talked to me back-to-back days after he got the job,” James said of Heupel, who was introduced Jan. 27 as the Vols’ coach after spending the past three seasons at UCF. “He’s stayed in touch since then. I’ve talked to him about five, six times since he got the job.”

The 5-foot-10, 205-pound James, who plays with a handful of Tennessee’s other top in-state targets on the Tennessee Select 7-on-7 team, said Heupel has told him the “same thing he tells everybody else” about the importance of the Vols getting the top in-state players — particularly in the state’s talent-filled 2022 class — to stay home.

“He’s trying to keep the in-state people in-state, and (Heupel said) that I’m kind of the anchor to this 2022 recruiting class in Tennessee, so it’s important to get me,” said James, who’s ranked by 247Sports as the No. 122 overall prospect and No. 8 running back in the 2022 class and the No. 3 junior from Tennessee.

alriiight....i see....
5c2.gif

VN Store

Back