'22 TN RB Jordan James (Georgia commit)

BigOrangeTrain

Morior Invictus
Overall agree but you’ve gotta realize eventually that pruitt proved himself to be a fraud. He had three years here to show his coaching chops and it never materialized. His defenses still could not line up in year 3. Without his daddy (Saban) he was garbage
Don’t waste your breath. De1 is a Pruitt boot licker. He thinks he did a good job and should still be here. Like you said in another thread, Pruitts dumbass couldn’t even get our defense lined up correctly in year 3.

scvolfan7

Don’t waste your breath. De1 is a Pruitt boot licker. He thinks he did a good job and should still be here. Like you said in another thread, Pruitts dumbass couldn’t even get our defense lined up correctly in year 3.
I like the info/perspective that De1 brings but his defense of Pruitt’s coaching is mind boggling. He proved over and over again that he wasn’t a good game day coach. His players didn’t play hard and his schemes seemed like poop

VolFreakJosh

Hoping for the best
Pruitt is the worst HC in UT history.

Don’t mention Dooley or Butch in the same sentence as him.

Not only did he lose to Georgia St, he got completely dominated by them for 4 quarters.

His love for JG, boring a$$ offense that could barely put up 21 points a game, was enough for me.

Heupel may not be the guy either but no way could he be worse.

butchna

Sit down and tell me all about it...way over there

Not only did he lose to Georgia St, he got completely dominated by them for 4 quarters.

His love for JG, boring a$$ offense that could barely put up 21 points a game, was enough for me.

Beat SEC west teams...better than Butch.
Had a winning SEC record 2nd season and won his only bowl game. Better than Dooley.
Wins Ugly Hag Pageant imo. Leaves viewers disgusted and malaised.

MarcoVol

BUTCH WENT 0-8 IN THE SEC

VN Store

Sponsors