'22 TN RB Jordan James (Georgia commit)

UTMVol76

Heup Train
We got turned down by our first two choices and made another panic hire. Too any objective observer, Hoople looks like Butch Jones 2.0. Someday, maybe they’ll make a hire worthy of the program and fan base. Until then, BOHICA
This thread attracts all the Trolls. Like moths to a flame. Or dawgs nose to a butt hole.

SSVol

Opinionated Old Guy
We got turned down by our first two choices and made another panic hire. Too any objective observer, Hoople looks like Butch Jones 2.0. Someday, maybe they’ll make a hire worthy of the program and fan base. Until then, BOHICA
I guess I missed where Butch played QB at a high level. Or won a national championship. Or was runner up for the Heisman. Or was an OC at multiple P5 schools. To me they really don't look much alike at all. Perhaps you should review the meaning of objective.

Brick_By_Brick

LOL. A known troll claiming to be objective.

And lose the "Hoople" BS--you can be critical without stooping to playground insults. Grow up.

84Volfan

I'll disagree here. One played college ball at the highest level while the other blew on a horn

RDU VOL#14

I’m a Flawed Character
Richt was a decent HC, and a very good man but he was a bit soft and held on to Willie Martinez much too long, which may have cost him a NC. If you listen to Kirby in pressers, he's a very bright guy and is poised and well spoken, and thinks quickly on his feet. I don't believe that Richt had quite the IQ and the drive that Kirby has. Kirby's more cut out to be a HC and Richt was more cut out to be an OC.
2236F804-B404-4C21-AD7D-48EB4C0AF65D.gif

buckfama

Volnation's official hillbilly
Richt was a decent HC, and a very good man but he was a bit soft and held on to Willie Martinez much too long, which may have cost him a NC. If you listen to Kirby in pressers, he's a very bright guy and is poised and well spoken, and thinks quickly on his feet. I don't believe that Richt had quite the IQ and the drive that Kirby has. Kirby's more cut out to be a HC and Richt was more cut out to be an OC.
You're obviously wasting your talents here. You need to start applying for AD jobs asap.

jackcrevol

Well Known Member
Thank you! Been wanting to use this all day... A7B976C3-2D0C-40B1-8143-895FAE38AB85.gif

MoB_MoVols

EasyMoneySniper
Jordan James chose Georgia earlier in the week because the Bulldogs needed a decision. His connection to Tennessee took a huge hit when Jay Graham left back in February. That’s when Georgia made their move as Tennessee was without a running backs coach for a few weeks. Could Tennessee get him back? It’s possible but as of now we would consider it a long shot.
-VQ

VN Store

Sponsors