'20 TN RB Jabari Small (UT SIGNEE)

Extremely quick transition from cut to full speed. Would be a great pick up.
Although it's says he runs a 4.58 40 a year and a half ago, If Whitehead runs a 4.5 this guy is 4.45, just sayin...

I'm curious as to who other posters think we have on our current roster like this(other than Gray). I agree that we need a big, power back, but kids like this and Gray are game changers. Good example is the RB Moss at Utah.

If the staff likes him, then by all means bring him in. I’m hesitant because he gets great blocking and hardly ever gets touched in his highlight tape. We need dudes who can run through arm tackles and fall forward every run. Although we also need a back with better instincts for where the running lanes will open. Maybe he’s got that in him.

Reactions: KBVol
If the staff likes him, then by all means bring him in. I’m hesitant because he gets great blocking and hardly ever gets touched in his highlight tape. We need dudes who can run through arm tackles and fall forward every run. Although we also need a back with better instincts for where the running lanes will open. Maybe he’s got that in him.
Redshirt him, let him gain 10-20 pounds, and he could be our bowling ball back.

Redshirt him, let him gain 10-20 pounds, and he could be our bowling ball back.
I do like the short, powerful strides. Just want to see more broken tackles in a highlight tape. But I guess all you can really do as a running back is run towards daylight. He does that

Reactions: TrippieRedd
Kid has some serious lateral movement and acceleration...

Reminds me of Chuck Webb a little..

Does everyone think Small is better than Elijah Young?

Not sure about everyone else, but yes. He's better by a good margin. Young is a great player too.

Small is already a 200 lbs RB. Is fast and can line up in the slot. Not really sure why he's been a 3 star this whole time. I've always thought he was a top 10 player In-State.

the cut back on the 94 yarder was insane. He made that play happen.

It was right in front of me, the G and T both did a great job, and whomever came in motion and lined up as the H back made a great block also. Since Vandy sold out on the play there was no LB or Safety in sight past that hole, I was just hoping Tillman did not get a penalty running down the field with them...

VN Store

Back