'20 TN RB Jabari Small (UT SIGNEE)

Just throwing this out there, that tweet is from Knoxville.... could it be he’s there for a lunch meet up?

Good observation.
What people don't know is that Memphis "Trio" just got to Knoxville this morning. They all have doctor's notes. ;).

And let me tell you. They are definitely talking to all the recruits. Their families. EVERYBODY who has ears to listen, they are talking to.
They are re-lent-lessss
GBO!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Vols Recruitment timeline
4/4/18 - Unofficial visit.
6/10/18 - Unofficial visit.
6/23/18 - Attended Vols camp.
6/25/18 - Vols offered.
10/20/18 - Unofficial visit for Alabama game.
3/13/19 - Unoffical visit.
4/17/19 - Derrick Ansley visited with him.
5/24/19 - Vols make his top 6.
6/2/19 - On campus visit.
10/26/19 - On campus for the slaughter of uscjr.
12/10/19 - Committed to Tennessee.
12/13/19 - Official Visit.

Prime example of "follow the visit."

So @Bassmaster_Vol why would we take this guys commitment but turn away a Tisdol,Van or Vai
Idk... For one I guess he's best friends with Big O so I'm sure that helped us land him. But we also needed another running back. I'm not sure how good Small is, but he is a speedy dude, and worst case scenario he ends up a DB. We just have very few spots left with big targets available.

Idk... For one I guess he's best friends with Big O so I'm sure that helped us land him. But we also needed another running back. I'm not sure how good Small is, but he is a speedy dude, and worst case scenario he ends up a DB. We just have very few spots left with big targets available.

No doubt...I don’t like it at al

No doubt...I don’t like it at al
I mean, just have to trust the coaches here. I'm no talent evaluator. For all we know Big O could've given an ultimatum, though I doubt that happened. At the end of the day they know more about football than I do and more about our needs as a team than I do so I leave it to them.

VN Store

Back