'20 TN RB Jabari Small (UT SIGNEE)

Best part pf Gray's 94 yarder was once he hit the open field the kid got NORTH when he saw green field. Can tell he has housed long runs his entire football career.
That feeling of knowing that no one could or would catch him felt good and unfamiliar. I think Small brings the same skill set

Reactions: HalfullVol
Fwiw, most of VN could have ran through the holes the OL opened up Saturday..

Had to like because of how proud I am of the OL improvement. Agree with Newt on the cutback also. Crazy how new it feels to say "everyone doing their jobs".
Spent way too long depending on Dobbs or someone else, making a miraculous play.

It's like we're just discovering this solid fb team, thing...and I like it.

not so fast my friend. The Nevada kid and Eason are for sure LBs. Depends more on if we get Small.
Still.. as of right now we have 2 good scholarship ILBs (To’oto’o and Peterson) of course that changes if Banks gets put back on the team. After that is Beasely whos kind of a tweeter atm and Solon Page whos hot garbage and needs to be shown the portal. Need numbers there

Still.. as of right now we have 2 good scholarship ILBs (To’oto’o and Peterson) of course that changes if Banks gets put back on the team. After that is Beasely whos kind of a tweeter atm and Solon Page whos hot garbage and needs to be shown the portal. Need numbers there

well we also only have two rbs returning...

VN Store

Back