'20 TN RB Jabari Small (UT SIGNEE)

How did I miss this? Boom!

pRKdWiK.gif

Jabari Small began December as an Ole Miss commit and less than two weeks later landed at his dream school, joining his high school teammate Omari Thomas as a future Volunteer. “It was a great visit, the best part was just spending time with the coaches, hanging out with all the players and getting to know some of the other guys who are going to be coming in with me as part of this class,” Small said. “I also got to see more of Knoxville this time than I had before when I’ve been there unofficially and I really liked it. I definitely think it will feel like home.”
“We talked a lot about how they want to use me,” Small said. “I’m definitely going to be playing running back and they also talked to me about lining up in the slot some where they can get the ball to me that way. I’ll also get a chance to return kicks. I really liked what I heard.” “It’s been really stressful, but it’s definitely had a happy ending,” Small said. It all worked out like a dream come true for me to end up here. I’m ready to get up there and get to work.”
The chance to be a part of a class that has such a strong Memphis feel was another thing about Tennessee that appealed to Small. “Oh, it’s definitely something that we talk about,” Small said. “That’s a really big deal to me and we want to get there and start something special. “We want to get there and start our own thing and make it a destination for all the other guys that are coming up in Memphis.” Small will sign on Wednesday.
-VQ

VN Store

Back