'20 TN RB Jabari Small (UT SIGNEE)

It was right in front of me, the G and T both did a great job, and whomever came in motion and lined up as the H back made a great block also. Since Vandy sold out on the play there was no LB or Safety in sight past that hole, I was just hoping Tillman did not get a penalty running down the field with them...
Wright crushed his man on that play

Small said on his future plans, “if I commit to Tennessee, I could sign, but it could be kind of rushing it. I am just making sure I make the right decision. I do not want to rush anything because once I sign those papers it is over. It really depends on how I feel and how the visit goes. If the visit goes great, and I feel like I want to come here, and my parents are comfortable with it, then yeah, I could sign early. We still need an official visit because my parents have not seen it officially yet either. If everything works out, there is a possibility I could sign early.”

VR2
Entire article here: In-state back, Jabari Small, talks Tennessee, recruitment, and future plans here

Top 20 isn’t good enough and which recruits Washington yes it seems but that’s it. Lost hardy, sounds like we’re going to loos big O and who knows about baron, tjb is now a pipe dream, lost Sewell and smalls...

We will get Baron, Whitehead possibly Washington..according to AtlantaVol we will be very happy come signing day..There's lots of potential flips as well. You're right Top 20 won't get it done but we will finish top 12. Hardy isn't a lock to sign with AU yet, sounds like we have a good shot at Omari from what I've just read, Tisdol is a very good possibility, the FSU decommit Josesph is a legit candidate... All those are 4* plus 5* Washington. The way we finished the year and getting to a nice bowl will be huge for our recruiting. I'm sure there's numerous names that pop up between the Dec Signing period and the one in Feb. I trust and have faith in this elite recruiting staff we have.

We will get Baron, Whitehead possibly Washington..according to AtlantaVol we will be very happy come signing day..There's lots of potential flips as well. You're right Top 20 won't get it done but we will finish top 12. Hardy isn't a lock to sign with AU yet, sounds like we have a good shot at Omari from what I've just read, Tisdol is a very good possibility, the FSU decommit Josesph is a legit candidate... All those are 4* plus 5* Washington. The way we finished the year and getting to a nice bowl will be huge for our recruiting. I'm sure there's numerous names that pop up between the Dec Signing period and the one in Feb. I trust and have faith in this elite recruiting staff we have.
Top 12 will need more than that. 15-20 range is much more likely.

He's been on campus at least seven times since spring of 2018, plus hosted coaches at his place during that time. He ought to know all he needs to know. Waiting to commit to me isn't about "not rushing a decision" imo, rather waiting on the green light from the staff still.
Seems it's at least yellow right now.?

Seems it's at least yellow right now.?

I have no idea. There are a lot of names floating around and one thing I’ve learned is we fans never know everything so there might be a lot of things going on that we’re completely clueless on at this moment.

It think it all comes down to numbers.

I have no idea. There are a lot of names floating around and one thing I’ve learned is we fans never know everything so there might be a lot of things going on that we’re completely clueless on at this moment.

It think it all comes down to numbers.
Oh I’m sure we’re clueless... Lol

Reactions: Orange Studs
A finish of Washington, Baron, Thomas, Tisdol/Kaho, Beckwith, Holiday, Joseph/miracle Ojulari flip, and Oxendine is hopefully how we finish. Which I think is realistic too

VN Store

Back