'20 TN RB Jabari Small (UT SIGNEE)

Small to Ole Miss, Young to Mizzou, Edwards trending FSU, Collins trending USC, Ty Jordan likely staying home because of his mother.. who’s our other RB gonna be?

Small to Ole Miss, Young to Mizzou, Edwards trending FSU, Collins trending USC, Ty Jordan likely staying home because of his mother.. who’s our other RB gonna be?
May end up being someone that emerges this season. Especially since the other schools already have theirs.

Think this kid will be a vol in the end. It just feels like it setting up that way.....especially with Matt Luke probably on the way out after this year.

Reactions: LittleVol
Think this kid will be a vol in the end. It just feels like it setting up that way.....especially with Matt Luke probably on the way out after this year.

I don’t think he has a green light from the staff. They say follow the visits and if you look at his timeline in the OP, hes been here a lot. But we already have Hodge and the staff has never really pushed for small.

If you think they for one moment that they are letting this guy go, then think again. Believe it or not, I’ve heard that they have been on him now for a couple of weeks. These guys know each other, and they are getting after this guy to. Don’t let no one tell you other wise.

Reactions: LittleVol
If you think they for one moment that they are letting this guy go, then think again. Believe it or not, I’ve heard that they have been on him now for a couple of weeks. These guys know each other, and they are getting after this guy to. Don’t let no one tell you other wise.

I hope so.
He's really good.

Keep me updated 👍

Ummm. I heard that’s exactly what the staff was doing.

VN Store

Back