'20 TN RB Jabari Small (UT SIGNEE)

Just a hunch but I think he committed this weekend. Just going off his twitters tonight and the Bailey Pruitt gif tweet.

Yep. Might as well take him at this point if it helps us with Thomas. We seem to have no momentum at all right now. I think Small was down the board but he helps us with Thomas who’s up there as far as need.
While I think taking Small would be good because I think he's a good player and would be at least a decent addition, this staff isn't one to just take any commit just for the PR. This is the exact move that people criticized Butch for, and now people are wanting it from Pruitt.

Yep. Might as well take him at this point if it helps us with Thomas. We seem to have no momentum at all right now. I think Small was down the board but he helps us with Thomas who’s up there as far as need.

based on what people are saying around here they're likely to both end up in College Station - with those weird cult people.

We need players, yes. But, if he doesnt want to be a Vol. Oh well.

Reactions: BucksnortVol
While I think taking Small would be good because I think he's a good player and would be at least a decent addition, this staff isn't one to just take any commit just for the PR. This is the exact move that people criticized Butch for, and now people are wanting it from Pruitt.
Idk. I think this kid is at least on the recruiting board, Butch took kids that weren’t in any way major college players.

based on what people are saying around here they're likely to both end up in College Station - with those weird cult people.

We need players, yes. But, if he doesnt want to be a Vol. Oh well.
Memphis is different generally. I would be more worried if Bama, Auburn or Ole Miss was rumored to be the landing spot. I think we’ll land them both but it may take some time.

legitimate interest here?
From him or Tennessee? It’s mutual in my opinion. I think they like his skill set and I think he likes Tennessee. The recent ole miss offer could make things interesting. I believe he is an Ole Miss legacy but they got involved very late.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
From him or Tennessee? It’s mutual in my opinion. I think they like his skill set and I think he likes Tennessee. The recent ole miss offer could make things interesting. I believe he is an Ole Miss legacy but they got involved very late.
Which do you think is more likely we land between small and the RB from Texas that visited this past weekend?

There both smaller backs. I’d think the staff would prefer to pair a bigger back with one of these guys, more specifically Tee Hodge paired with one of these 2. I don’t think we’ll take all 3.
5 10 200lbs in high school? Thats not a small back.

Reactions: HalfullVol
Never thought Small would be in this class, but I was hoping he would put off committing elsewhere till signing day. Now he is going to be peer recruiting Omari Thomas hard.

VN Store

Back