'19 TN RB Eric Gray

We're all frustrated with losing. You're flipping the table over instead of playing with the pieces you have. Benching JG (for who, Shrout? Maurer?) next year ain't gonna speed along the process. Far likelier it'd be detrimental and I'mma trust our coaches.
You absolutely have to get someone else in there.

Bring Shrout or Maurer along slowly. Keep the passing tree simple. Throw it up tp Callaway Jennings Palmer. If not there. Throw away or run. Run pass ratio of 3-2

PLAY DEFENSE. Try to win field position battle.
We'll be a better team next year with any other QB....

Reactions: bignewt

Bring Shrout or Maurer along slowly. Keep the passing tree simple. Throw it up tp Callaway Jennings Palmer. If not there. Throw away or run. Run pass ratio of 3-2

Play defense and run 2/3rd of the time behind our terrible o-line while only threatening simple passing concepts, absolutely fantastic take here.

Play defense and run 2/3rd of the time behind our terrible o-line while only threatening simple passing concepts, absolutely fantastic take here.

Maybe our OLine will be better next year?
Because they were so good as pass blocking too right?

Get out of here chump....

lol

Reactions: 2xVol and EdEcEko77
Here you go...VOL LOCK. 100% guaranteed stamp of approval if that makes folks feel any better goin into the weekend.

Thanks; i guess? Fyi my weekend is good no matter what.

Edit: Thank you for bringing information to this free forum. Although, at times you've been wrong in past. I hope you're right here.

If Hubbs says it, its gold.

VN Store

Back