'19 TN RB Eric Gray

So they’ll be bigger and stronger while missing assignments and letting guys run free to our backfield? Ok.

I really respect your opinions, KB. But, Jahmir and Carvin were both newbies thrown into the fire. I don't know yet if any of these guys will be true winning SEC OL. But, I think these two have potential.

So they’ll be bigger and stronger while missing assignments and letting guys run free to our backfield? Ok.
Hopefully being in better shape and at less of a physical disadvantage will help those two cut down on the mental mistakes. If the OL (and offense as a whole) is gonna take a big step forward next year, Carvin and Johnson are gonna have to be big parts of that change IMO.

I really respect your opinions, KB. But, Jahmir and Carvin were both newbies thrown into the fire. I don't know yet if any of these guys will be true winning SEC OL. But, I think these two have potential.

Both Johnson and Carvin should have been redshirted. Unfortunately, Tennessee didnt have that luxury.

Anybody that doesn't think KB's comments don't stem from feeling butt hurt over fan backlash about JG's performances to end the year hasn't been paying attention.

When Eric Gray commits to UT. Set back and watch the huge offensive line commit. The starters last football season will be watching from the sideline or transferring to UT Chat, Bethel, UTM, etc.

Reactions: CreiveHallVol

VN Store

Back