'21 TN DB Elijah Howard (VA Tech Commit)

What if he is all State, All American. five star, top ten player in his class etc? He would just add more power to the championship program at Tennessee.

I was speaking to the over the top comment that 2021 recruit is a must get. He might be a must get in 4 years (although in reality, there is no such player), but sitting here today, no, he's not a must. There are kids you want badly, but only the drama queens call an 8th grader a must get for a serious college program. It's like watching I'm tonykardashian.

Reactions: BucksnortVol
Its a known fact that he and his family are always rocking Alabama apparel and big time lovers of the Crimson Tide. He used to be draped in it at AAU track meets, and they go down there and watch games a lot.

Saban will be retired by the time he graduates.

No Alabama offer but was a visitor vs KY yesterday..
Bama will be offering soon along with every other SEC school. I really believe he has a chance to receive offers from nearly every P5 conference school. He's only in the 8th grade so by next year offers will start really flowing out.

Doesn't hurt to offer an obvious phenomenal talent with elite speed this early. If he continues to develop then you have been on his mind for a long time. Get him on campus as many times as possible. If he doesn't develop then it doesn't matter, but you don't have to worry about people saying he was slow played because he didn't get an offer until his junior year. Some here will know exactly what I'm referring to.

K0016041405--520160819214925000.JPG

Scored 18 TDs this year and rushed for 1,043 yards on just 99 carries (10.5 ypc).

Reactions: 1 person
Can't wait to take my grandkids to see him play one day. I just have to have kids first...

From a poster on VQ...

Little Info on Local Player...

I spoke to Elijah Howard's papaw today for the first time in a long time.

He told me he is not related to OJ Howard. That's a good thing.

He showed me a video of Elijah at UT's recent camp for a 40 laser timed at 4.36. He's growing taller visibly.

Said Butch took him in to his office and showed him how UT will have the best OL in the college game when he's a freshman in college. Kid likes Butch. I assumed he was a Bama legacy but, he isn't. He is from there and does like them.

His papaw emphasized to me how important it is for Elijah that Jeremiah is walking on at UT.

(On 40 time...)

It is blazing and hard to believe. I could not see the time on the laser device(Gillespie was doing the timing, pap had a video of the perfromance).

That's what pap told me. However, until last year he was the fastest track kid his age in the USA and Olympics reps have been talking to his family about dropping FB and working towards Olympic stuff.

He's young, but, I believe he is 1 year older than I was in 9th grade.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back