'22 TN QB Ty Simpson (Alabama commit)

If he was seriously considering playing for Pruitt that barely scored 21 points a game, then I’m sure he wouldn’t mind playing for a HC that puts up over 40+ points a game.
that offense was JUST on cusp of scoring that 20th point. old skoo defense was going to keep Lane Kiffin, Steve Sarkisian, and LSU type offenses in check. Couldnt you tell? Track record was there, man.

Loved Tennessee before and then we hired a coach who scores 40+ PPG.

Let’s not make it too difficult here folks
The funny thing is from the Clemson side they have never thought UT led. They basically think UT is shoveling coal at the bottom of the titanic and they don’t even consider considering UT pretty much ever, for anything. Their arrogance is thick. I’m really going to enjoy their eventual fall from grace.

Bama mods, on the other hand, did think UT led prior to Pruitt being fired.

I really hope he’s just been playing the game well and goes with his heart. Would be fun to see that recruiting momentum take off.

Thought the AP comment that nobody knows was interesting. He said from talking to folks yesterday - Bama thinks it’s Clemson, Clemson thinks it’s Bama and nobody thinks it’s TN. That is when he then went on the he suspects Ty is taking his advices from months ago that there were only 3 kids last yr that took it and all 3 nobody knew where they were going into announced. So this will be one that nether side may know until he announces live. Knowing this you can bet AP isn’t going to tell anyone if he is going to Martin or not.

Imo if anyone finds out they are out before Friday it will be TN so that he doesn’t lead the fans on the day of his announcement. If we are still an option come Friday I think it will mean we are a serious contender and very well could pull upset.

Question: couldn't AP go to Martin without telling anyone he's there, or being seen. Technically he could wait in the car until the announcement is made and then go in and do post commit interviews.
Well now we need boots on the ground to be on the lookout on Friday at Westview High School, who’s down?

The funny thing is from the Clemson side they have never thought UT led. They basically think UT is shoveling coal at the bottom of the titanic and they don’t even consider considering UT pretty much ever, for anything. Their arrogance is thick. I’m really going to enjoy their eventual fall from grace.

I really hope he’s just been playing the game well and goes with his heart. Would be fun to see that recruiting momentum take off.
Clemson fans and media see Tennessee as Kansas/Rutgers. Bama fans arent the brightest bunch but they at least know better when it comes to a power program that’s struggling

Question: couldn't AP go to Martin without telling anyone he's there, or being seen. Technically he could wait in the car until the announcement is made and then go in and do post commit interviews.
If he isn’t going to be there to cover the even as it happens, no real need to travel at all. He can do the interview via Zoom.

AP is also creating all this smoke because he leaked to other schools mods that Ty took a trip to Clemson that was supposed to be a secret. Ty didn’t talk with AP much around December. Now AP is doing him a solid to make up for it
I get what you’re saying but why would AP troll the fan base he reports for? If that’s true he better not let that out.

I would think he could easily do it. He has done it before plenty of times. Just go down and film the interview and write story and release as soon as he officially announces.

Didn't Ty say in a recent interview that his own parents don't even know who he's picking yet? I wouldn't put much stock into any CBs or anything mods are saying until Thursday or Friday. I suspect that's when he starts informing coaching staffs of his decision. JMO

AP has said TN was the pick before JP was fired. Clemson is definitely on my hated list with Bama and GA.

Reactions: BigOrangeGoose

VN Store

Back