'22 TN QB Ty Simpson (Alabama commit)

If Heup pulls this kid, we can count on him hand picking his QB every year, moving forward.
well, i think a lot of that depends on what happens with the QB's we get, period. landing Ty would be awesome, no doubt. but that's only step 1. need to show the rest of CFB what this offense looks like with the type of QB's we have...it's not like the QB room right now should suck. Bailey, Salter, are the headliners for obvious reasons.....but i'm not convinced Maurer and Hooker won't have something to say.

long story short....if this offense takes off, then it just validates Ty's decision, and makes it much, much easier going forward to recruit all offensive positions, especially skill position guys.

it's always gonna come back to production.

Reactions: orange parmejohn
I’m confident that TY will be a Vol but whether Heupel is the long term answer or not, it’s stupid to question his recruiting ability when he’s barely been on the job for a month.

That’s not even enough time to build relationships with these kids.

Good grief.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
I’m confident that TY will be a Vol but whether Heupel is the long term answer or not, it’s stupid to question his recruiting ability when he’s barely been on the job for a month.

That’s not even enough time to build relationships with these kids.

Good grief.
Honestly sounds like he deserves a tremendous amount of credit just to get us back in the mix.

Loved Tennessee before and then we hired a coach who scores 40+ PPG.

Let’s not make it too difficult here folks

If he was seriously considering playing for Pruitt that barely scored 21 points a game, then I’m sure he wouldn’t mind playing for a HC that puts up over 40+ points a game.

VN Store

Back