'22 TN QB Ty Simpson (Alabama commit)

Even when things are going good he never has anything positive to say, ever. Also very weird, to me anyway, that you just went to bat for BOT. Or is it?

Not taking up for anyone.

There’s been several comments made about the fans being the problem when it’s not true.

We can sit here and point fingers all day long but in the end, it’s the administration’s fault for putting us in this position.

There’s been several comments made about the fans being the problem when it’s not true.

We can sit here and point fingers all day long but in the end, it’s the administration’s fault for putting us in this position.
Thank you for putting that out there. Was not pointing fingers at any Vol Fan. We are all tired of the poor at best choices the Ad Min is making.

Reactions: LittleVol

If by administration you mean leaker, then yes, I agree.

Can someone in West Tenn who has seen Ty Simpson play more than a couple of times comment on whether or not they think he will be a big time college QB at a P5 school.
I’ve said it before, had more talent around him last year, looked much better last year, ran for his life this year, he’s good, he’s good with some talent, I saw nothing special this year

Post #1665. It seems he wants to see what Bama is gonna do now that Sark is going to Texas. VQ said he was gonna commit in January. Sark leaves and all of a sudden he is pushing things back. Just reading the tea leaves.
Not saying Bama's not a major player; running 2 right now, imo. Of course he wants to see what Bama does at OC; keeping an eye on Knoxville even more, I believe.

I’ve said it before, had more talent around him last year, looked much better last year, ran for his life this year, he’s good, he’s good with some talent, I saw nothing special this year
So based on your assessment we are to assume every major program across the country, who get paid millions of dollars to assess and coach these players, are off target on him?....

So based on your assessment we are to assume every major program across the country, who get paid millions of dollars to assess and coach these players, are off target on him?....

Something is very strange with his offer list. How can he have better offers than Horn? One plays weak TN HS competition while the other plays high level UGA HS competition.

Something is very strange with his offer list. How can he have better offers than Horn? One plays weak TN HS competition while the other plays high level UGA HS competition.
Not really. His dad is a college coach and Horn is said to be on the fence because of baseball.

That's not a good way to view it.
I mean what competition will they be playing in 2022??

Alontae Taylor didn't play near the level competition that Bryce Thompson did, yet they've both started at CB for 3 years.

I didn’t say that, I’ve saw him 2 years play my former high school, he just looked much better in 2019 than 2020 to me. I’m pretty sure they lost a lot of seniors from one year to the next. With talent around him he may be great

I didn’t say that, I’ve saw him 2 years play my former high school, he just looked much better in 2019 than 2020 to me. I’m pretty sure they lost a lot of seniors from one year to the next. With talent around him he may be great
Seems to me we've done our best to push him to Bama.

Reactions: Smokey19rt

VN Store

Back