'22 TN QB Ty Simpson (Alabama commit)

How often do kids choose baseball? Seems like they'd rather give football a shot knowing the clout that comes with it before they fully commit to baseball.
We have a history of it. Alan Cockrell left his starting spot for the pros and the highly rated QB...last name Kelly. And that’s just on first remembrance. It usually hinges on how much higher he’s rated in one sport vs the other. Remember if the A’s don’t give their blessing for Kyler Murray to play his remaining season after signing him, possibly there’s a different career arc for him. He had been nothing special in football beforehand.

Like your optimism and hope your right but with our product on the field, not sure why he would want to come here. Trevor didn't buy what Butch was selling and not sure Pruitt has anything different to sell.
In the end, you probably know a lot more about recruiting than me so I'll see my way out and keep the faith. We are on the same team when it's all said and done.
Let's come together as Vol Nation and show Ty man the way to K-town

Reactions: ALStateLineVol
Not a chance. We're Flatliners.

Agree, many nay sayers have show evidence of being brain dead for a while. Just cause groups of fans have no resolve does not mean the staff and squad prospects interact with lack it. Good thing we have not had tree killers and tea baggers, just mattress burners to live down. We all might be surprised at the dialog between prospects and current Vols. Root cause of losses and solution paths are probably discussed a lot. We have a few known strong willed commits and hopefully a whole class of guys willing to ignore those that feel compelled to ASSUME they are reliving the experiences of those on the Titanic. I am guessing we are not the only school plagued with them. I worked out of Huntsville During the MIKE sagas.... it is funnier when they are fans of other teams.

Not a chance. We're Flatliners.
My goodness, all the negative post, negative coaching comments is enough. The Vol Nation has a better than average chance to still recruit 4 and 5 * players. Last I checked we were. Young Mr. Simpson has the qualities and coaching that has placed him where he is today. Protect our borders and work on getting him some positive reasons to come to UT. The last thing we want to realize is that he chose to go else where due to the fanbase. Not saying you are at all....again not saying you, but I don't believe we are a flatliner at all. We have the tools, everybody, myself included, be patient and continue to support our school and it's staff, student athletes and administration. VFL !!!

My goodness, all the negative post, negative coaching comments is enough. The Vol Nation has a better than average chance to still recruit 4 and 5 * players. Last I checked we were. Young Mr. Simpson has the qualities and coaching that has placed him where he is today. Protect our borders and work on getting him some positive reasons to come to UT. The last thing we want to realize is that he chose to go else where due to the fanbase. Not saying you are at all....again not saying you, but I don't believe we are a flatliner at all. We have the tools, everybody, myself included, be patient and continue to support our school and it's staff, student athletes and administration. VFL !!!
F964A028-322D-49E9-8362-D9A135AE5642.gif

200w.gif

Reactions: MemphisVol3

VN Store

Back