'22 TN QB Ty Simpson (Alabama commit)

So we need to show something on offense to impress Simpson? Well that means he is Bama bound.
Not so fast my friend... Ty Simpson is the real deal. His on and off the field work proves it. Vol Nation needs to show this young man the way to K-Town ! IMHO

Not so fast my friend... Ty Simpson is the real deal. His on and off the field work proves it. Vol Nation needs to show this young man the way to K-Town ! IMHO

I think he is the real deal as well. But our offense is just so inept. I highly doubt we show anything in the next 4 games that shows Simpson we are a team worth committing to.

I think he is the real deal as well. But our offense is just so inept. I highly doubt we show anything in the next 4 games that shows Simpson we are a team worth committing to.
Good thing he doesn't sign for another 1.5 years. That will give Freeze plenty of time to show what the offense can be capable of!

JK... I couldn't resist.

Simpson is a top 40 player in the country and the No. 2 player in Tennessee for 2022, so he is a big name in the south. He is a signal caller with a deep offer list.

He still says he is wide open to all schools, but most feel early that it could come down to Alabama, Auburn, Clemson and Tennessee. He grew up a fan of Ole Miss and he was back in Oxford over the weekend too, so the Rebels have to be considered a contender also. Schools like Oklahoma and Texas A&M are in contact with Simpson almost daily as well.

Simpson’s father, Jason Simpson, is the head coach at Tennessee-Martin, so he knows the game inside and out. It shows on the field. He has great pocket awareness, he has a feel for the game and he is strong in the fundamentals of the game. As a passer, the ball comes out quick and he throws a very catchable football. His deep ball is a strength, and although he is not a true dual-threat quarterback, he has great mobility and can buy time in the pocket.
Chad Simmons

For all saying that you can't let Pruitt and company go because of recruits, here you've got a declaration that you likely won't even get certain prospects if you keep Pruitt and company because of the on the field product.

Sadness, madness, and apathy are ever present for the current UT football fan.

VN Store

Back