'22 TN QB Ty Simpson (Alabama commit)

I went and watched this kid play tonight and he has a great arm at his age but his athleticism was what surprised me.. he killed an overmatched opponent with his legs.. they rolled the pocket a lot and he made really good decisions.. I believe he is as advertised.. also the Carver kid has a MONSTER leg.. he was nailing them from 50 during warm-ups with lots to spare
Yeah I was there also, Simpson was easily the best athlete on the field, McNairy is down this year

Don’t think we will be recruiting any of his O line as in every video the protection lasted about 2 seconds. He would have be a great fit behind Jones’ O lines.
Their OL are the size of a good size LB

Last edited:
I went to the Obion County game, my first time to see him play. He was totally the difference in the game. Without him probably been close game.
Plan on going to next Friday night game in Martin, they play Covington, lot tougher competition.
Both teams are 4-0, anyone else going let me know would like to meet you.

It could just be a coincidence, but I find that unlikely. Power move by Fulmer to cut that check to daddy to come play against his son in Neyland.
I didn’t mean it like that. It was a reference to a saying in a movie. Poorly timed haha 😂 but I do think he’s ours to lose.

VN Store

Back