'22 TN QB Ty Simpson (Alabama commit)

IDGARA where he is rated. TN needs him bad. If he goes to TN we are set at QB for a while
I kind of want Antone Davis kid. Considering who his Dad is that kid could easily be 6'6 230 before he leaves campus with a cannon for an arm. Groom him to take over after Bailey, another huge QB.

Reactions: BucksnortVol
I kind of want Antone Davis kid. Considering who his Dad is that kid could easily be 6'6 230 before he leaves campus with a cannon for an arm. Groom him to take over after Bailey, another huge QB.
From the tape I have seen, I take Simpson first. Of course, we have no input to whom we offer, so it really doesn't matter who we think is the best.

He is a nice looking prospect, but he is not even in the same stastosphere as Simpson, frankly.

I'd like to hear from some of the guys in West Tenn who have seen him play. Westview has not accomplished much in past two years. Not really interested in hearing how bad the team is, tell us what you see out of Simpson. Is he a 4 or possible 5 star guy?

I have seen this kid play several times and he is a good athlete, but not great. He has a strong arm and high iq. Very hard worker and wants to be the man. I have a hard time seeing this kid playing at Tennessee. I am not a coach or scout, but I know talent when I see it. This kid would be a good quarterback for his fathers team at UTM but not at Tennessee. Dresser Winn who plays at UTM is better than Simpson. Dresser was a better quarterback in high school as well. Simpson plays weak competition and is very overrated. Nothing but smoke and mirrors here. The people in Martin know he is overhyped and openly talk about it. Remember Chris Donald from Huntingdon Tennessee, he looked like Tarzan and played like Jane. Coach Simpson and his family are widely liked in the the community. Tennessee needs to be looking at his teammate JT Carver (kicker). Carver is the real deal for kicking.

I saw a kid play in high school that was highly rated and didn’t think he was that good. He made a NFL team.

Reactions: hooter vol
I have seen this kid play several times and he is a good athlete, but not great. He has a strong arm and high iq. Very hard worker and wants to be the man. I have a hard time seeing this kid playing at Tennessee. I am not a coach or scout, but I know talent when I see it. This kid would be a good quarterback for his fathers team at UTM but not at Tennessee. Dresser Winn who plays at UTM is better than Simpson. Dresser was a better quarterback in high school as well. Simpson plays weak competition and is very overrated. Nothing but smoke and mirrors here. The people in Martin know he is overhyped and openly talk about it. Remember Chris Donald from Huntingdon Tennessee, he looked like Tarzan and played like Jane. Coach Simpson and his family are widely liked in the the community. Tennessee needs to be looking at his teammate JT Carver (kicker). Carver is the real deal for kicking.
1585226552045.gif

VN Store

Back