'22 TN QB Tevin Carter (Memphis commit)

I watched his highlights and maybe I’m missing something but he doesn’t seem to throw well at all. His throws are him heaving it off his back foot and WRs adjusting to make catches.

Will he play QB?

I watched his highlights and maybe I’m missing something but he doesn’t seem to throw well at all. His throws are him heaving it off his back foot and WRs adjusting to make catches.

Will he play QB?
Agreed. He seems to "float" a lot of passes. Even short ones.

Will he play QB?

I actually like the way he throws....quick release and seems to be pretty accurate. The bothersome thing I see is he's a statue in the pocket...feet rarely move.

Will he play QB?
I think the tools are there. If I remember correctly, he played at a small school in Arkansas then transferred to a better school then got injured and missed last year.

You can't teach that size and arm strength. He's the perfect QB #2 in this class given his raw ability and pulling a QB from Memphis will do a lot for recruiting in that area.

I think the tools are there. If I remember correctly, he played at a small school in Arkansas then transferred to a better school then got injured and missed last year.

You can't teach that size and arm strength. He's the perfect QB #2 in this class given his raw ability and pulling a QB from Memphis will do a lot for recruiting in that area.
Cardale Jones

Looks solid to me as well. Obviously not polished but can see the potential if the right staff and system got ahold of him. A good one to take as a development project if you think he has the potential and can help with instate class. I’d suspect they would try and go Horn and Carter in that case for a 2 QB class.

I mean, Hooker is going to be gone after next year and in this transfer crazed college football world, I'd say it's likely that one of Bailey, Salter, or Maurer transfer out too. Getting 2 QBs is almost a must for this class.

I mean, Hooker is going to be gone after next year and in this transfer crazed college football world, I'd say it's likely that one of Bailey, Salter, or Maurer transfer out too. Getting 2 QBs is almost a must for this class.
Hooker has 2 years to play.

Reactions: Maxwell865
Isn't Horn considered a quality baseball prospect too? That's as much reason to get a 2nd QB in this class as well. Knowing UT's luck, even if Horn commits, he might get drafted too high in MLB not to take the money and go play.

Reactions: Pacer92
im saying from film doesnt seem very athletic to play other position .. but has a slow delivery and not a great amount of zip on the ball .. dont think he is SEC caliber at QB .

Reactions: T2P_Priceless

VN Store

Back