'22 TN QB Tevin Carter (Memphis commit)

Damn I wonder if they are all moving with Grimes Dad, and what kind of relationship Grimes and Pruitt has? Whatever is going on let's hope it's orange flavored. I would have a hard time sending my 10th grade son and his 11th grade brother off to Nashville.

Damn I wonder if they are all moving with Grimes Dad, and what kind of relationship Grimes and Pruitt has? Whatever is going on let's hope it's orange flavored. I would have a hard time sending my 10th grade son and his 11th grade brother off to Nashville.
Carter and chris morris brothers?

Shelbyville High School has been a girls’ basketball powerhouse. It started with a great coach and some homegrown talent and then all of a sudden elite high school girls were transferring to Shelbyville and they were an elite squad every year despite having a relatively small group of girls to naturally draw from. It was and is highly suspect.

Shelbyville High School has been a girls’ basketball powerhouse. It started with a great coach and some homegrown talent and then all of a sudden elite high school girls were transferring to Shelbyville and they were an elite squad every year despite having a relatively small group of girls to naturally draw from. It was and is highly suspect.
Just sold a house 1 mile from Shevl. Nice lil laid back town.

Just sold a house 1 mile from Shevl Central HS. Nice lil laid back town.

It’s not like that anymore

Probably my favorite QB in the in-state class. Hopefully Heupel takes a look.

He and Simpson would be a great QB haul.

All the stuff I've read seems to say Horn is the better prospect than Carter, but I'm not as familiar with him. What's Carter's best QB attributes?

Throws off his back foot habitually. Hard to coach out that tendency.
Still the ball comes out effortlessly. if he learned to step through naturally, he would have an absolute rocket.. Accuracy is good at his current level but throwing off the back foot like that will lead to a lot of Ints at the next level if he continues that.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back