‘23 TN QB Ryan Damron (Tennessee)

Looks good, has zip on the ball, looks to be accurate with what the highlights show, but needs to grow about 4 more inches and add about 60 more pounds before he get on the hill.

Reactions: lifeisdeep
Looks good, has zip on the ball, looks to be accurate with what the highlights show, but needs to grow about 4 more inches and add about 60 more pounds before he get on the hill.
Well, when I was a freshman I was 6' 135 lbs. After my first quarter at UT, I was just under 6' 5" and weighed 195. That was without an organized fitness program. I think he will grow just a bit.

Reactions: savannahfan
Was at Westview up until this year. Would've been behind Ty Simpson until he was a senior. Transferred to Henry Co and actually has done really well. Interested to see how the next 3 years go for him.

It has been my experience over the last few (15 years or so) that anyone playing QB for Henry Co. has looked good. Has to do with the rest of the team being pretty good year in year out. As of right now up here on the other end of the the river in this county starting with a "H" their is a pretty good Jr QB to be watched......

Thought they only played golf and tennis in Paris, tn

Edit - sorry, I’m thinking of Franklin.

It has been my experience over the last few (15 years or so) that anyone playing QB for Henry Co. has looked good. Has to do with the rest of the team being pretty good year in year out. As of right now up here on the other end of the the river in this county starting with a "H" their is a pretty good Jr QB to be watched......
that’s not exactly true. Henry Co has always just put their best athlete at quarterback in years past, and ran with them 90% of the time. The Teague kid that played here, and also Najee Ray that went to UTM. It’s only been the last few years that they actually played with a traditional QB. Two years ago Parrish set a lot of records and took them to the state title game. And now Damron led them to the 3rd round as a freshman last year. That kid is special. He’ll break every record they have before he’s done. Not looking forward to facing him for three more years.

Reactions: PatriotNation18
Its great to see the love for Ryan Damron! He will soon be known to people across the state of Tennessee! Glad we have him for 3 more years!

VN Store

Back