'25 TN QB George MacIntyre (Tennessee commit)

Is CJH going to stack his QB room with a top 10 guy every year? Pretty impressive!
200w.gif

Might be an unpopular opinion but his film seems more impressive than Nicos.

I still think Nico will be an impressive player when his time comes.

Reactions: Glitch
Yeah, things I'll never worry about under CJH: QB and WR.
Only thing I worry about is can Milton hit the short throws and not over throw too frequently. He impressed me against Clemson but can he do that on a consistent basis. I'd hate to lose this momentum. It's nice to have something to cheer for again.

Only thing I worry about is can Milton hit the short throws and not over throw too frequently. He impressed me against Clemson but can he do that on a consistent basis. I'd hate to lose this momentum. It's nice to have something to cheer for again.
Milton is more accurate than HH on short to intermediate throws and crossing routes. His previous issue and reason for all the frustration was him overthrowing wide open receivers on deep routes for easy TDs. He seemed to have fixed that problem last season for the most part. The biggest question is can he handle the pressure and expectations of being THE guy. If he does, we're looking at double digit wins again.

Milton is more accurate than HH on short to intermediate throws and crossing routes. His previous issue and reason for all the frustration was him overthrowing wide open receivers on deep routes for easy TDs. He seemed to have fixed that problem last season for the most part. The biggest question is can he handle the pressure and expectations of being THE guy. If he does, we're looking at double digit wins again.
You build ten thousand bridges, but vomit on the queen once. Do they call you Harry the bridge builder?

There is almost 0% chance we sign 3 QBs rated that high in the same class, but 2 is a very strong possibility.
I never say never; but, I'll believe it whenever I see it, signing 2 top QBs. I hope so, though!

Reactions: Smokey19rt

VN Store

Back