‘23 TN QB Chris Parson (FSU commit)

Damn.

We could use this kid!
I mean, next year, we lose Hooker and Milton, so yeah, I could see needing another QB outside of Nico and Tayven Jackson. But I guess we will go through the portal to get one? Not sure we spend a spot on this kid.

Parson is originally from Mississippi, so it makes sense.
Glenn is actually better suited for CMNs offense, but I’d be weary of any qbs with any affiliation with the state of TN. Track record sucks…..

watch Ty Simpson. He’s gonna be a bust and be at UTM with dad in a year……..

I was supposed to see ole miss didn’t have one of the top 10 QBs committed. My only guess is kids don’t trust he will be there all 3-4 years. So he just grabs portal guys until he settles in somewhere

I was supposed to see ole miss didn’t have one of the top 10 QBs committed. My only guess is kids don’t trust he will be there all 3-4 years. So he just grabs portal guys until he settles in somewhere
Lane has apparently gotten lazy with recruiting….. saw an article where Lane stated that he would rather be in the 60’s now bc when they end up in the top 25 in recruiting everyone will be excited with their late surge… if you are rated higher in June/July and end up top 25 then everyone will be disappointed. 😂I paraphrased but that is a recent Lane quote.

Parson is originally from Mississippi, so it makes sense.
Glenn is actually better suited for CMNs offense, but I’d be weary of any qbs with any affiliation with the state of TN. Track record sucks…..

watch Ty Simpson. He’s gonna be a bust and be at UTM with dad in a year……..

Speaking of Ty Simpson, remember when posters claimed he was gonna flip to UT? Some random info I learned:

Ty said he never even met Heupel. Oklahoma was dream school. He was a big Lincoln Riley fan.

And that’s it for future Ty Simpson trivia information.

Bama is about to sign 2 4* QBs this class.

UT ain’t Bama tho.
Yes that's true.
But that doesn't change that it makes sense to sign a QB that's ready and a QB that can sit and learn all in the same class.

“As recently” indeed. Six classes ago, no instant eligibility portal factors and the flier taken on a THREE STAR. Anything MORE “recently”?
That's literally one example. You said rare. That's about as rare as at gets. So no I'm not doing any research past that.

It doesn't change what I just said above, and the fact that we need more QBs. Parson is a good QB, that wouldn't have to play until 2025-26.

Bama is about to sign 2 4* QBs this class.

UT ain’t Bama tho.
We’ll see if Lonergan even shows up on campus. Highly rated baseball prospect. In any case, two four star QBs in the same class is a rarity and the most recent example for Bama ended up with both (Paul Tyson, Taulia Tagovailoa) as non-factors in Tuscaloosa and playing elsewhere.

Reactions: MarcoVol
That's literally one example. You said rare. That's about as rare as at gets. So no I'm not doing any research past that.

It doesn't change what I just said above, and the fact that we need more QBs. Parson is a good QB, that wouldn't have to play until 2025-26.
And why would he want to sign up for that? There’s a reason it’s “rare”.

Reactions: SugarCC

VN Store

Back