'24 TN QB Braden Graham

With all the comments I see on here about Heupel wants a mobil QB for his offense, why would he be recruiting a pro-style QB? Most everyone thinks Bailey will leave after the season is over because he isn't getting any playing time, so why bring in another QB in the same mold? Not trying to be a smart a**, just an honest question.

Reactions: savannahfan
With all the comments I see on here about Heupel wants a mobil QB for his offense, why would he be recruiting a pro-style QB? Most everyone thinks Bailey will leave after the season is over because he isn't getting any playing time, so why bring in another QB in the same mold? Not trying to be a smart a**, just an honest question.

"The class of 24"
long way to go before anyone gets serious about him.

You’re not off. He hasn’t always coached his current type…but he has a type. Last two QBs he signed for UCF (Gabriel and Keene) also aren’t dual threats.

Right now the OL and depth at that position is a glaring weakness (particularly pass blocking). A mobile QB gives the offense the best chance for success right now. If a QB can't escape pressure in this offense, then he must be a supreme decision maker. Right now Bailey isn't mobile and he's the least efficient decision maker. Hopefully that will change in the future if he stays.

Reactions: allvolrecruiting
Right now the OL and depth at that position is a glaring weakness (particularly pass blocking). A mobile QB gives the offense the best chance for success right now. If a QB can't escape pressure in this offense, then he must be a supreme decision maker. Right now Bailey isn't mobile and he's the least efficient decision maker. Hopefully that will change in the future if he stays.

Least efficient decision maker?

Jump on this kid quick.
Most around here say he has more upside than Richesson

Based on a couple of opponents coaches that I’ve talked to. FWIW.

That's really not true. Heupel has said he would recruiting the best and adjustable to their strenghts. He's never said he prefer's a DT QB.

Probably. But watching how quickly Brady and Manning get and got rid of ball, (Manning more with timing throws). Those are basically ungaurdable when done well.
Not arguing how good they were/are, but how often do you get one like that? I would rather keep the opposing defense guessing.....today, anyway.

Thoughts? Does it matter for us? I would say not likely. Is he running from competition or really wanting to go home?
He’s got a ton of talent. Who knows what his ceiling is yet. 2 years at Riverdale, playing against the states best teams can’t hurt.

I don’t see it as running from competition. I see it as embracing the fact he will play against the best competition in the state. I could be wrong……

Reactions: allvolrecruiting

VN Store

Back