'22 TN OT Jacob Hood

Yeah so a certain person had so much to say about this kid and his weight and caliber. We're taking him to whoever camp doubts out development. We are betting our kids are the best present. Jacob as I said before will be one of the top OTs. Kid's work ethic is unreal. The training he get is the best.

Reactions: ArdentVol and you
Yeah so a certain person had so much to say about this kid and his weight and caliber. We're taking him to whoever camp doubts out development. We are betting our kids are the best present. Jacob as I said before will be one of the top OTs. Kid's work ethic is unreal. The training he get is the best.

Aren’t you the line coach at NPA?

I’m still impressed with how much quickness he has gained and weight he has shed in such a small amount of time it’s impressive

Reactions: de1conley

VN Store

Back