'22 TN OT Jacob Hood

yes he is, and he is as nimble as they come. He reclassified to 22 and will be a top prospect in the country.
I watched his hudl film for as long as I could before I couldn't take it anymore. De1 if you have helped transform him into a decent high school football player I would be impressed - if he is now a top prospect in the country ...... borderline remarkable. Bravo to Jacob and your team if he has transformed himself to that degree. Played very, very timid/soft for his someone his size. I can only assume that he has trimmed down and replaced bad weight with good weight. He did look quicker in your takes vs. his hudl film where he looked at best .... a project. Played and blocked too high and with no leverage. Saw some fall downs but zero pancakes. I am assuming that was film from his sophomore year in hs - is that correct ?

Last edited:
This kid’s film is impressive.

Moves fairly well for his size.

Fwiw Callahan also thinks he could be allowed to play his final year, because he didn't play his freshman year and won't be over the age limit, even then as a 5th year senior.

He also thought he would have been a Spring/Summer riser either way, he was just a bit of an unknown until recently. Also said pushing back a year should help his recruitment. Adonai Mitchell did the same thing recently as well and it helped him.

I watched his hudl film for as long as I could before I couldn't take it anymore. De1 if you have helped transform him into a decent high school football player I would be impressed - if he is now a top prospect in the country ...... borderline remarkable. Bravo to Jacob and your team if he has transformed himself to that degree. Played very, very timid/soft for his someone his size. I can only assume that he has trimmed down and replaced bad weight with good weight. He did look quicker in your takes vs. his hudl film where he looked at best .... a project. Played and blocked too high and with no leverage. Saw some fall downs but zero pancakes. I am assuming that was film from his sophomore year in hs - is that correct ?
The hudl is old and yes he has shed a lot of bad weight and has worked on footwork 3x a wk minimum. James Stone has worked the kid into a whole new guy. Plays with aggression in 1v1 and once he gets his hands on the DL guys he mails them and pushes them to the ground. Part of the reclassification was to remold him into something we saw potentialwise.

@de1conley what's with moving from '21 to '22? Was he not on schedule to graduate this coming year? Tia
he sat out his freshman year and due to that was extremely behind and over weight. He’s now been fine tuned and is doing very well. He was offered by Kansas today and several SEC and other schools are calling likewise. The extra yr is for development and maturity both on and off the field.

he sat out his freshman year and due to that was extremely behind and over weight. He’s now been fine tuned and is doing very well. He was offered by Kansas today and several SEC and other schools are calling likewise. The extra yr is for development and maturity both on and off the field.
Good to hear he is developing. Could be a Force if he puts in that work.

Reactions: TurnoverTrashCan
6-8, 350 is not a Guard. That boy’s a Tackle.
I remember LSU had a LG about 10 years ago that was 6'8 380 cant remember his name, they said he was the biggest baby to be born in Louisiana. Think he went to the NFL but had knee issues.

Reactions: LittleVol

VN Store

Back